Identity and access management are among the inseparable solutions that we are dealing with from accessing our personal computer to an app in the cloud. It is Microsoft’s strong build identity and access management solution and is now extended to Azure to access all cloud-based apps and products. Also, Active Directory federation services to federate the on-prem to the internet solutions.
The following are some of the Active Directory related works I have been incorporated and provide solution.
- Fluent in testing, deploying, and managing Windows Operating Systems
- Fluent in deploying and managing
- TCP/IP including DNS integration.
- Demonstrated experience with Group policy creation, troubleshooting, and management.
- Demonstrated experience with the design and domain migrations.
- Administering Microsoft Windows Server domain using standard Microsoft snap-ins such as the Users and Computers, Domains and Trusts, Sites and Services, and others as necessary such as ADSIEDIT and PowerShell.
- Designing and integrating large enterprise solutions with Active Directory using technical, application, and business requirements
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory services toolsets – management
- Demonstrated experience with managing in a multi-domain environment.
- Federation Services, SAML, web Single Sign-on (SSO), OAuth, WS-Fed protocols, and related and security concerns in a hybrid-SSO environment
- Address operational systems issues including file share permissions, user accounts, and installing applications.
- Troubleshoot and provide problem resolution for complex directory services issues.
- Plan and implement upgrades.
- Management of support issues across multiple tenants of Office 365 and Local Active directories
- Management Daily record directory sync issues,
- Troubleshooting replication issues among domain controllers.