The Microsoft Virtualization technology that is there from the Windows Server 2008 and still one of the very popular Virtualization technologies that we are using with Windows server’s to reduce the license costs and build eco-friendly systems for the server products named it any including Linux VMs. I have been working with Hyper-V since the beginning and my technological understanding of this product is vast. I have done many deployments along with System Center Virtual Machine Manager in a cluster environment.
The following are some of the Hyper-V support I demonstrated with my clients and listed out for your glimpse.
- Install and configure Hyper-V role on Windows Servers and creating Virtual Switch and Virtual Machines.
- Live Migration between hosts and Virtual Machine replication
- Creating checkpoints in hyper v and restoring and cleaning-up checkpoints
- Deployment on top of a failover cluster
- Migrating Hyper-V Virtual Machines to Microsoft Azure
- Convert Physical and Virtual disk to the Virtual Machine